Chaos Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEBUT of Mayhem

3 posters

Go down

DEBUT of Mayhem Empty DEBUT of Mayhem

Post  Alex Ruler+ Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm

The camera pans the arena before falling upon the entrance stage, which bears the CCW logo between two tunnels that have small ramps leading down to the central stage with a large ramp leading down to the ring. Pyro erupts around the stage as One Shot, Two Shot by D-12 begins playing over the PA.

The crowd erupts into cheers as the camera pans to the announcer's table where Michael Pheterson and Jared Ward are taking their seats.

Michael Pheterson.:. The Freak
Welcome, Sports Fans, to the New Face of Wrestling, Tuesday Night Mayhem. Tonight, legends will be born, and stars of tomorrow will be bred. I'm Michael Pheterson, at ringside alongside Jared Ward.
Jared.:. Good Ole J.W.
It's good to be back in front of a crowd, Freak, tonight we will finally get CCW off the ground. We've been having some technical issues, some financial problems, some scheduling problems, but Austin Stone has a new partner in the company who helping him manage things now. We know nothing about this partner, but we do know that Austin Stone is on his way to the ring.

Break Down The Walls by Fozzy hits the P.A. as Austin Stone makes his way down the ramp, clad in a tuxedo. He triumphantly walks down the aisle and climbs into the ring requesting a microphone.

The Boss .:. Austin Stone
I'm Austin Stone, and this is Tuesday Night Mayhem (small crowd pop) I said, THIS IS TUESDAY NIGHT MAYHEM!(Huge crowd pop) I came out here to silence all the rumors. I did not give up on wrestling, nor on CCW, I gave up on myself. A friend of mine, pulled me out of a slump and gave me that swift kick in the ass I needed. Now I'd like to have all of the Superstars in the back to come down to this ring, right and NOW!

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

DEBUT of Mayhem Empty Re: DEBUT of Mayhem

Post  Jason Starr Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Jason walked out to his theme song as the crowd boo'd him. Getting into the ring he took a mic and began to speak "Gave up on your self? I see why your an old ass bitch who can only make us work with the threat of not signing our paychecks. You want my respect Stone? You earn it through showing me what you got and showing respect to the ones who deserve it. You got rid of my title I want a shot at the new one." he said in his cocky tone as the crowd roared in excitment as he would more then likely face Alex in a battle for the title.

Jason Starr

Back to top Go down

Post  X Vinnie Venom Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 am

Before Austin Stone could respond, the lights in the arena flicker off. The tron comes alive with the words: HE'S HERE! before static fills them again.

Michael Pheterson:
What the hell is going on? Whose here?
Jared Ward:
There ain't no telling with this place, Freak. First we've got Jason Starr giving his best brown nosing attempt, now we've got someone messing with the Tron.
Michael Pheterson:
Wonder who this is?

As if to answer Pheterson's question, a beat begins to blare throughout the building, as the opening lyrics to "Drop The World" begin to play. Nothing else happens until the hook is reached. When Lil Wayne says "PICK THE WORLD UP AND DROP IT ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD!" Pyro erupts from the stage as the lights come on in a blue hue. Smoke rises from the stage as

DEBUT of Mayhem 1055d1302731967-wwe-wrestler-edge-retires-edge_wwe

comes down the left tunnel and onto the center stage. The superstar stands in the center of the stage doing a Hulk Hogan Impersonation as the crowd immediately begin cheering him on.

Jared Ward:
Who is this guy, Freak?
Michael Pheterson:
No Clue, J.W. But the crowd knows who he is apparently.

The Superstar rushes the ring and slides beneath the bottom, climbing to his feet, before jumping to the middle turnbuckle. He takes does a Randy Orton-like pose before jumping down and staring into Jason Starr's eyes. He walks up and offers a hand before jerking the microphone from Jason's hand as the music dies.

Vinnie Venom:
FINALLY! VINNIE VENOM HAS ARRIVED! (The crowd goes wild.) Austin Stone, Thank you for signing me. Thank you, the fans of the Chaos Championship Wrestling Universe, for petitioning to get me here. Now that I'm here, I've got some unfinished business to take care. JASON STARR, You come out here, attempting to brown nose, but you even suck at that. I'm going to lay this out there for you, Stone, and The CCW. Me, versus you, Barb-Wire Ropes Match. Right here, tonight. With the prize being the Chaos Championship. What do you say, Boss Man?

X Vinnie Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ruler+ Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:45 am

Austin Stone rubs his chin as he listened to Starr and Venom argue. He clears his throat and brings the microphone to his mouth to speak.

The BOSS .:. Austin Stone
Allow me to remind you gentlemen just who the hell I am. Do you see that? (points to the CCW Logo above the Entrance Ramp) I paid for each and every single one of those pure diamonds to be expertly placed by hand into that logo. How about this?(points to the announcer's table, which is made of glass for tonight only) I paid high dollar for that single peice of glass to be used for tonight's show. How about this? (points to Jason Starr's Hoodie) I paid for this shit to be made. (Points to Venom's cloak) and for this shit to be made. I'm the god damned owner of the CCW. You work for me damn it. You don't come out here telling me what you think about me, without consequences, Jason Starr. Tonight, you are going to be in the most brutal match in all of wrestling. I call it The Bloodbath. The ring is surrounded by a Hell in a Cell. Inside the Cell, outside the ring will be two coffins. The only way to win the match, you have to make your opponent bleed, before shutting him inside the coffin and setting it on fire. You're opponent, Starr, will be that man, (pointing to Vinnie Venom) and you will be contending for the Chaos Championship. What do you two boys think of that? Oh and to please Mr. Venom, The ring ropes will be replaced with Barb-Wire

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Starr Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 am

"Alright fine Stone wanna play the way fine I'll do your little match. I'll bloody this loser here and leave the one who's gonna be the new champ. Oh by the way Stone." Jason said looking like he was gonna hit Stone before slapping him with enough force to send him to the ground. Turning to Vinnie and grabbed him by the throat and turned him around lifting him up and slamming him down on his back onto Jason's leg. "Thats a taste of tonight Venom bring your best tonight you'll need it." Jason said as the crowd roared in displeasure.

Jason Starr

Back to top Go down

Post  X Vinnie Venom Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 am

Venom slowly crawled to his feet, using the ropes for support. He smiled sickly as he looked to Stone who was also stirring a little. Picking up his dropped Microphone, Venom laughed.

Vinnie Venom:
Starr, if that's a taste of what you are going to be dishing out tonight, then winning the Chaos Championship is going to be the easiest thing I've done in my entire career.

Vinnie goes to offer Mr. Stone some assistance, when Stone suddenly delivers a Stunner to the man.

X Vinnie Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ruler+ Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:38 am

Stone finally sees that he stunned the wrong man. He sees Jason standing in the ring in shock and growls loudly.

The Boss .:. Austin Stone
If there is anyone else in the back, they need to get out here now.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum